Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Greatness Within Me

The world was made to be beautiful, unique and magical but sometimes we get caught up in our everyday actions and circumstances. As the horizon meet the heavens and seas, a new life and hope appears to shine as it is. Born to be tested in a world of comparisons and conformity, never did I imagine being guarded with bitterness, pain and sacrifices. I am what I am, I am who I am and whatever circumstances I encountered whether it's vulnerabilities, fears, doubts, and painful mistakes I remain strong and a fighter as I can be. I am a warrior , the goddess of war, I am a fighter, a master of my soul. For my twenty four years of existence, I've learned a lot beyond the line that no one could ever imagine. I see myself for who really am as a person. Maybe I am not good enough for them and see me as a nuisance person in this world. I might not be good to them and worthless as I am but I know deep within I am what I am. Everyday of my life I find light within me, even if those mocking eyes judge me each time they look at me but still i keep on looking forward heading towards the goal of my destiny. Choices are made to lead the way on what we want in life but the choices I made are countless foot steps that guides me all throughout my way.

I walk in the forest and be a part of nature. I take the power to control my own and some people might think I could never be happy! Some of them laugh at me but I don't care! Hearing every sounds of their laughter makes me more courageous and a survivor. A long the way of my journey I realized that it's not how much you accomplish in life that really counts, but how much you give respect to others. For me, having this kind of life as what I am dealing now is a gift, a gift given by our heavenly Father that should be nourish and continue to learn from it! It's not the quantity of life you have, but the quality  of life you live instead. The determination of being strong and courageous focusing on one direction is isn't possible in winning success, no matter how hard life can be. It's always the heart that speaks the truth that leads you through out the way, and whatever you have in mind relies within the soul and eventually reflect on it's individual actions. I believe that I am strong for I know how much courage I face life alone! Being a young mother is enough to prove the world that I am capable of winning. I believe in the impossible, I hold tight to the incredible, and I will live each day of my life to it's fullest potential. I can make a difference in my world each and day. I have the courage to be myself and continue to strive harder and be an achiever in my own little world. A world of freedom and love where I and my kids will live happily ever after!!!...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento