Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

"My Christmas Wish"


December 17, 11
“My Christmas Wish”
By: Lady Mardelou D. Orbita

          I only got one wish, a wish my heart desired long time enough to hunt my soul. Every day of my life is Christmas, a Christmas whom I always have with in me. Dreaming of those magical thoughts and wishes longing for such wish is like waiting for a thousand of years of awakening.
          I got one heart, one soul aiming for a desire to have that wish to find my only unrevealed mysteries. My past and my wish, the only present I would love to put my unending love, desire and passion. On my pointless trip, towards the unspoken desire of my hurtful past my wishes are just motivational tool to pave or wave the journey of a victorious life and to fulfil my dreams and wishes.
          Longing of something I couldn’t put a name, wanting too much for that happiness, aching for a loathsome figure of shadow dreams. Living like a concrete abandoned building, quiet, alone in a place of solemnity foggy road of my journey wishing, seeking, and waiting of the unwanted visitor, to open and fill the essence of my tearful life alone, a visit that pays a priceless account of my so called frigid heart.
          Revealing the unrevealed mask of my unnamed visitor is like having trouble thinking how to open the gates of heavens. Electrified by such eagerness inside my heart and feeling the source of energy inside my heart. Twisting such direction heading for nothing, aiming to explore, discover, and reveal the mystery of the key of knowledge to open the box of my Pandora’s wish.
          Hoping of such wish, craziness strikes my soul hoping to see through behind Pandora’s door. I’m trying to regain such strength to re-open the box and wishing that when I open the door I see him smiling at me with sparkling eyes that is full of love and eagerness to hug me, kiss me and be with me for a lifetime.
          Wishes which my heart longed enough to be with and to have my first step again with him by my side, holding each other’s hand to tight enough to deal the circumstances of those scornful streets we’re going to tackle with. I might so and obscure to ponder such a bloody wish, but deep within me death is not yet the end but it’s the beginning of searching him in the other side of the world.
          I will capture him; if not here in the world of human then I’ll win him in the world of soul. There I could have him and swear to put everything to him, his heart ones more. Motivated by this extraordinary dreams but with love as an ending tool of extreme adventure, I will certainly reincarnate again and again in the same cycle to have and win him over and over again no matter what will the future bring, “AMOR VINCIT OMNIA”, “LOVE CONQUERS ALL”.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento